Box Office Policies
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Wallace Hall Fine Arts Center online ticketing system.
- PATRON AGE: Every patron must have a valid ticket. This includes ALL AGES (toddlers, and infants included). We recommend against bringing children ages five and under to events unless that event is specifically produced for children. Children who are unable to sit quietly through a performance must remain outside the Fine Arts Center so as not disturb other patrons. The House Manager has been instructed to ask disruptive patrons of any age to leave the theatre.
- REFUND POLICY: There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law. In the event a refund is approved due to patron error or patron computer hardware error/failure, our credit card processor automatically assesses a 5% fee to cover the cost of submitting the refund to the patron’s bank. If an event is cancelled due to severe weather, all previously purchased tickets shall be honored on the rescheduled date. Patrons unable to attend the rescheduled performance may request a cancellation refund (5% processing charge will be deducted). This 5% fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Ticket users are solely responsible for any risks related to traveling to the Fine Arts Center during severe weather.
- EXCHANGE POLICY: There are NO adjustments on prior ticket purchases other than upgrades when available. Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production for a $1.00 per-ticket service fee if comparable seats are available. Downgrades are not available.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, senior, or other category) will only be upon production to box office staff of a relevant ID at the door. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket. Coupons or discounts must be presented at the box office at the time of purchase and may not be applied to completed orders.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until there is an appropriate pause in the performance, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the box office staff.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment. The Fine Arts Center does not accept reservations with the exception of school fieldtrip groups.
- The Fine Arts Center is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, including tickets lost in the mail. Treat your ticket as you would cash.
- Patrons with disabilities requiring special accommodations must notify the box office at the time of ticket purchase.
- Each ticket printed features a secure barcode that permits one admission per ticket. Tickets shall not be duplicated, copied, or re-printed under any circumstance.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the box office one hour prior to each performance.
- The Fine Arts Center Box Office adds a Facility Renewal Fee to the price of all tickets to fund facility maintenance and enhancements. Ticket prices however, are set solely by the presenting organization and not by the Fine Arts Center.
- Wallace Hall Fine Arts Center, Gadsden State Community College, its directors, employees, and agents assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or system failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.