Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM
Downtown Dance Conservatory Ticketing Site
Tips for getting the best seats and for completing your order:
- Tickets will go on sale on the Sale Day (Monday, October 30). You will be able to click "Buy Now" at noon.
- You will not need to login to purchase your tickets.
- You may select tickets by using either our "CHOOSE SEATS" feature or the "BEST AVAILABLE" feature. "Choose Seats" allows you to actively select your desired seats through the seating chart. "Best Available" automatically selects the best seats for you.
- When using the "CHOOSE SEATS" feature, please note that the seats marked in blue may not be selected as they have been selected by another patron that is still completing their order.
- Once you start the ticket buying process: do not use the back buttons on your browser, do not open new tabs, and complete your purchase within 10 minutes.
- Have a valid credit or debit card ready. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- It is very important that patrons use their correct billing address when entering payment information. The billing address is typically where the credit card or bank statement is received.
- Our Live Support chat service will begin at 11:45 a.m. We are here to assist with questions but are unable to process orders via Live support chat.
- The 'BUY NOW' button will appear below at noon. You will need to refresh this page for the button to appear.
- The In-Person ticket sales are available at the HARDIN Center. Walk up sales are not able to be processed at the Wallace Hall Fine Arts Center